Whether you choose to support CMHC by raising funds or dedicating your time as a volunteer, you are helping our staff provide dignity and comfort to patients at end of life and support for families and carers throughout illness and bereavement.
Here are some of the ways you can make a difference:
- Joining the Countess Mountbatten Hospice Lottery for as little as £1 per week
- Becoming a volunteer
- Distributing our collection boxes within your community
- Donating goods to our charity shops
- Making a regular donation to the Charity
- Leaving us a gift in your Will
- Organising your own fundraising event
- Attending and helping to promote the charity’s fundraising events
- Nominating us for Charity of the Year at your place of work
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook and keep up-to-date with our latest news
Your support not only makes a difference to patients in our Inpatient Unit but extends to those in our Day Hospice at the Hazel Centre, in the local hospital, in care homes and to patients in their own homes.
More information on how you can support the charity is available on this website or you can contact us here.