There are many ways you can fundraise for Countess Mountbatten Hospice Charity both within the community and as a corporate supporter…
There are many ways that individuals within our community can support Countess Mountbatten Hospice Charity in providing ‘over and above’ services to enhance the quality of life of patients under the care of Countess Mountbatten House. Whether you choose to raise funds or dedicate your time as a volunteer, you are helping our staff provide dignity and comfort to patients at end of life and support for families and carers throughout illness and bereavement.
Here are some of the ways you can make a difference:
• Joining the Countess Mountbatten Hospice Lottery for as little as £1 per week
• Becoming a volunteer
• Distributing our collection boxes within your community
• Donating goods to our charity shops
• Making a regular donation to the Charity
• Leaving us a gift in your Will
• Organising your own fundraising event
• Attending and helping to promote the charity’s fundraising events
• Nominating us for Charity of the Year at your place of work
• ‘Like’ us on Facebook and keep up-to-date with our latest news at www.facebook.com/cmhcharity
Your support not only makes a difference to patients in our Inpatient Unit but extends to those in our Day Hospice at the Hazel Centre, in the local hospital, in care homes and to patients in their own homes.
For more information on how you can support the Charity or to share ideas of your own, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website www.cmhcharity.org.uk or call 02380 475313.
As a local organisation, Countess Mountbatten Hospice Charity believes that together with our local corporate supporters, mutually beneficial partnerships can be forged to raise profiles and generate much needed funds.
We are fortunate to have great media links and believe that brand association, together with our passion, make us the perfect charity partner. Wherever possible we will help promote your business by supporting quality events or activities that enhance your brand.
Here are some of the ways our corporate partners can become involved:
• By sponsoring an event
• ‘Match funding’ an event
• Making your expertise available to us
• Giving us goods in kind
• Displaying our collection boxes
• Encouraging staff to donate goods to our hospice shops
• Organising annual events with proceeds being donated
• Setting up a lottery syndicate
• Organising Payroll Giving or Pennies From Heaven
• Promoting our fundraising events and activities
The Charity supports a community of over 720,000 people across Southampton and South Central Hampshire, through our Inpatient Unit, our Day Hospice at the Hazel Centre, our team of Clinical Nurse Specialists and our Hospital Palliative Care team. The Charity funds those little (and not so little) extras to help make someone’s stay in the hospice more comfortable, including the all important drinks trolley that arrives twice daily for patients, newspapers and magazines, tea & biscuits for families, beds for overnight visitors and many last requests.
We need your help, so please email email@example.com or call 02380 475313 today to discuss a partnership with Countess Mountbatten Hospice Charity.